During the Thanksgiving holiday, I did a very informal photo shoot with "L" and her two boys, ages 13 and 2. The younger one hadn't had a nap all day, so he wasn't really cooperating on the smiling. We had a good time, though, and the pictures turned out nice under the circumstances.
Thanks Lissa for your comments in my blog. I like your pictures. I forgot to tell you but I am not able to see your blog because I have not been invited, and I would like to see it if you don't mind. Have a great night.
1 comment:
Thanks Lissa for your comments in my blog.
I like your pictures.
I forgot to tell you but I am not able to see your blog because I have not been invited, and I would like to see it if you don't mind.
Have a great night.
Post a Comment