A friend from Utah came to visit and we took her and her kids to Duke Gardens. I hadn't been there for a few years, so it was fun to take in the beautiful scenery again... and take a few pictures, of course.
Sweet little C plotting some mischief...
Duke Gardens
Even with a broken wing, we can all be beautiful. It's a metaphor. :)
October
We went to the NC State Fair twice and had a marvelous time both times! Two of my favorite things were the Flower and Garden Show they had and getting to hold baby chicks and ducklings.
I just love the light shining through this flower! It's not often that a night shot turns out so nice. :)
Turkey chick sez, "You lookin' at me?"
November
We caught a gorgeous sunset on our way home from a weekend in Georgia. We were headed east on I-20 through South Carolina, so unfortunately we were driving away from the sunset. Never fear, though... I found a way to get my sunset picture anyway. :)
Sunsets in mirror may be closer than they appear.
The weather has been lovely here, and it's been a good year for fall foliage. Yesterday I went for a bike ride and got some amazing pictures of the leaves along the trail near my house.
Yellowy red
Sheila the Schwinn Sidewinder parked on a carpet of leaves.
This one's my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment